Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello Everyone it's Steve.........To my beautiful "baby mama" & bride to be......

I just wanted you to know how much I appericate you and love you, as I sit here with Stella licking my face I can't imagine where I would be with out you. All the trials and tributes we have been through have made us stronger as a couple. I look foward to spending the next eternity with you, and with you by my side there is nothing that I, we can't accomplish.
Here we are 15 weeks prego..........babe you have nothing to worry about, you will start showing soon, then you'll be caught up with my belly full jelly..........:)............Then we can wear the same clothes and we don't have to go shopping for maternity clothes.

Love Ya Boo.............................

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Honey! I love you so much, you're going to be an amazing Daddy!

    ReplyDelete