Monday, March 29, 2010

Remembering Brock...

Happy 7th Birthday to my sweet Brock-a-boo. Although she's no longer here with us on Earth, I know she's still here in spirit. I haven't come across a day since her death that I don't think of her, and miss her. It get's easier, but I just assumed that we'd have more time with her. The one great thing that came about after her death is that I fell more in love with all my other furry babies. They bring so much happiness into our lives, and ask so little in return. What a great blessing to have dogs in your life!!!!! So today I'll celebrate the ones that are with me; My Sasha, Stella, Shiner - and of course, Baby Schoff who is on the way, and happily remember the wonderful times Brock and I had in her almost seven short years! I know that one of the first pictures in the baby's room will be of Brock....thank you Brock, I Love You!


We love you,
Daddy, Mommy, Sasha, Stella & Shiner

No comments:

Post a Comment