Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shopping Day!

This weekend we went shopping with Mom to Babies R Us, Burlington, and Motherhood Maternity. I was in desperate need of maternity pants! I'm not very big yet, but I was done leaving button indentions on our baby's forehead!! LOL I can say it is very nice to be able to breathe in my work clothes again - THANKS MOM!!! Here is a picture of me and Steve shopping for rocking chairs at Babies R Us....do we look like we're ready to be parents or what?!?!!

Yesterday, we had our first Doctor appointment with Dr. Abbott! I was a little weary about if I would like her or not, but I really did. She laughed as she tried to find the heartbeat, telling us that our little one is "very active". Baby Schoff was moving all over the place so it took her a second to chase down the heartbeat.....this made Daddy VERY excited! Our next appointment is the one we've been waiting for, our Anatomy ultrasound!! yay! I can't wait until April 14th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment