Monday, July 26, 2010

Test results back

I got my iron test results back last week. The nurse simply called to tell me to continue taking my iron supplements twice a day. Not much more info. than that, so I guess all is good!

I'm actually having one of those days at work where I just don't want to be here anymore! It's hard enough trying to find something to fill my mind-numbing 8 hours a day of staring at the computer - now I'm really in pain and uncomfortable while doing it. Needless to say, it makes for a very long day. I'm grateful for my job, it's a wonderful place to work. It's just that my particular position here is so BORING! I hope that when I get back from maternity leave there are some new responsibilities awaiting me!!!!

I have my 36 week appointment on Thursday and I think Mom is going with me because Steve will have to work. I am looking forward to seeing Dr. Abbott again since she has been on vacation! I am dying to know if Violet is in position for delivery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment