Monday, February 8, 2010

Dad's Cheeseburger's, Mamaw's Birthday & Football

What a nice, relaxing weekend! Friday night, I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat. Nothing sounded good to me. Finally, I got the notion that I wanted to eat somewhere with a really great salad. Soooo, Steve took me to Olive Garden! It was so good, and worth the 45 minute wait. I even broke the cycle of not being able to repeat any food item in one day & ate my leftovers later that night when we got home. I was so proud!

Saturday, at my request, Dad made his AWESOME homemade cheeseburgers; I had been craving them the whole week before!!!! They were so delicious, and I was pleased that I almost finished my burger :). Thanks again Dad, for making those for me (although I know everyone else enjoyed them too). Now what's on the menu for this weekend??? haha

Sunday we (and by we, I mean ME) slept in & watched movies. Then I headed to Mamaw & Papaw's. It was Mamaw's birthday on Saturday, but we celebrated at coffee on Sunday since Papaw had been in the hospital. Thankfully, he was back home with us on Sunday!! After coffee, I scooped up Steve and we went to Mom & Dad's to watch the game, eat briskett & Dad's famous bean dip!

Myself and Baby Schoff seem to be doing great!! I have a barely noticeable bump that really looks more like bloat! Steve and I (& Mom) are looking forward to our Dr. visit on Wednesday. I just can't wait to hear his/her heartbeat! I'll post all the updates that afternoon!

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment