Wednesday, August 4, 2010

37 Weeks :)

So today I am considered FULL TERM! I really can't believe we are here, it's exciting! If you know me at all though, you know that I am not a very patient person. I think more than anything I am just ready to be at home spending time with her already. As I told a co-worker the other day, "I need a break from doing nothing," which is a lot of times what my job entails! I can be thankful though, that I have great maternity leave and benefits so most of the time it makes the boredom worth it!

I have been feeling pretty good for the most part. Last Friday I woke up to morning sickness again, then again on Sunday night and into all day Monday. I took the day off on Monday which was amazing, I got so much sleep thanks to my anti-nausea meds that knock me out! The Dr's office called me in some that I can take at work without drowsy side effects and I've been good to go the last two days.

The girls here at work are throwing me a shower on Friday, so I am looking forward to that. I thought it was really sweet considering they've already been to my other shower. I really do have awesome co-workers!

Now here are some photos of Steve (aka, Daddy) hanging Violet's chandelier made by her Mamaw (my Mom). I will get some more pictures of her finished room very soon!




37 week update on Miss Violet:
"Your baby is now considered full term, even though your due date is still three weeks away. If you go into labor now, his lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. He weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long." - Courtesy of babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment