Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The LONGest days!

Here we are at the end of my pregnancy, and let me tell you the days just get LONGER and LONGER. I am so anxious to meet my little girl, the days just drag on! Working is awful! Though I don't have a physically demanding job, the hours of nothingness in between 9 and 6 are filled with constant contemplation. I sit with my anxious thoughts all day and wonder when and how she will arrive into the world. I was just telling Steve this morning that before I met him I had ZERO patience. Now, between him and Violet, I have been forced to become a more patient person. I'm not sure if you have really learned patience if the patient road is the only option, but I'm getting better at practising it nonetheless!

Thursday is my next appointment, I'll be 39 weeks and 1 day along. We have an ultrasound scheduled for 10:15 am, followed by my regular appointment with Dr. Abbott. I am hoping to have made some progress by then! I don't want to be induced, I would like for things to progress naturally on their own, and without complication - that's what I'm praying for!

Till then, have a great week everyone! This Mommy is going to take her lunch nap, and sleep as much as possible until VSS's arrival!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great week also! and gets as much sleep as you can! Violet will need your sleep time more once she gets here im sure. lol keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete