Wednesday, June 23, 2010

31 Weeks, 63 days to go....

This last weekend was my baby shower, and it was FANTASTIC. Thank you so much to Gay, Terri, Sherri & Becky!!!! I love you all so much, that day was so perfect! We had many family and friends there, Violet was certainly surrounded with love that day. I was also thankful that my God-daughter, Jordan was able to join us and share that day with me as well.

I've been feeling great (minus the sleepiness), and Steve and I are in shock at how fast time seems to be going. We have been having a great time getting Violet's room together, and I HAVE taken pictures, however, I don't have a USB cable to download them - yet! When we got all the baby shower gifts put away on Sunday, I was able to rock in the glider in her room and read to her one of the many books she received at the shower. She kicked with joy, so I think I'm brewing an avid reader!!

Here are some photos from the shower and weekend:



The hostesses





and now the weekly update:
"This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy." - courtesy of babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment