Wednesday, July 6, 2011

UH-OH!

Looks like Baby V has a new favorite word, and boy is there a story on how it started! Sooooo...last Saturday while Daddy went fishing, me and Violet were having some quality time and she was "helping" me do laundry. After putting the fresh warm towels into the basket I plopped her on top of them to let her ride in the basket into the house. Well, Mommy got carried away and pulled a bit too fast across the floor, the basket hit a bump, started leaning then rolling then out rolled Violet face first onto the wood floor. OKAY, so before everyone starts google-ing the number for Child Protective Services; Violet is perfectly fine and will only need a few weeks of regular therapy to recover - just kidding! To continue the story, once she relaxed and started eating the ice pack intended for her head, I put her into her high chair and she looked right at me and said, "UH-OH"!! lol Uh-Oh is right my sweetie, and she kept on repeating and repeating it! It was like she was saying, "I love you Mom, but I'm not letting you off that easy"!! Since that day Uh-oh has been her new favorite word. She'll drop her cup or toy off her chair or wherever just so she can say "uh-oh"!


Here are a few pictures my Mom took 4th of July weekend of our "uh-oh" girl!










I just love this one of Megan and Violet. Megan is a long-time family friend, which we really consider as part of our family anyway. I remember holding Megan when she was Violet's age and I was her age....amazing how quickly time goes by!





No comments:

Post a Comment