Wednesday, July 20, 2011

19 weeks and the color PINK!

Looks like more PINK in the Schoff household!! We found out yesterday that both twins are girls!!!! I think it took Daddy by surprise quite a bit. He was so certain that there was at least one boy in there, the look on his face was priceless. Like my OB said, "There's always next year" LOL!!!!!! If my Mom is reading this she probably just had a minor heart attack! (Mom, I really won't have another next year - I don't think?!) *evil grin*

Now to get busy on the GIRLS' room! When I say we have done nothing to prepare, that's an understatement! We have not even begun to buy things for their room, so we definitely have our work cut out for us, and by us, I mean Steve! At least I know that my babies will have clothes. All of Violet's things that are too small are still in the bottom of her closet in a HUGE plastic bin. I can just move them over to the twins' room, and wa-la, instant wardrobe!

There were some really amazing images taken yesterday, but unfortunately they weren't all converted onto the CD correctly, so I'm waiting for my new copy in the mail. I do have some print outs that I can scan later on, and I'll do my best to post those soon.

In the meantime, say a little prayer for Daddy Steve, he'll need lot's of encouragement to get through life with 3 mini-Sarah's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment