Thursday, April 29, 2010

23 Weeks & Healthy again!

What a week this has been! Steve and I both came down with a virus late on Sunday evening in to Monday morning that took us both out of work for two days! So there goes a little more of my maternity leave, but what are ya gonna do, right? Steve sister Nikki and husband Jeff also had it too, and I am thinking we got it from our sweet little sugarbear Julian (Steve's great-nephew)!! We are watching him again tomorrow night, so let's hope he doesn't bring anymore new germies with him. The good part is we are all feeling better, and Violet wasn't affected my the virus at all. Dr. Abbott said she sounded great, and she is kicking away!

This weekend we are planning on finishing up our baby registries. Here is a picture of the bedding we have chosen, now I just have to make a trip out to USA Baby to see it in person!:

No comments:

Post a Comment