Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Schoff #2...we are ready for you!

So today (4-6-2011), Steve and I made our familiar way back to Dr. Abbott's office to confirm baby # 2! On Sunday, I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive. Steve and I were excited, and so was Violet although I'm not sure she totally grasped the idea!! I made an appointment immediately when I got to work on Monday morning. Dr. Abbott did confirm this morning that I have a positive pregnancy test. She is having me come back on the 19th to do the first ultrasound because it is too early to do it now. We are estimating I am 4 weeks today, so it is still very early. We are only sharing this information with immediate family, i.e. Mom's n Dad's....and hopefully if things go well, I will be able to post this in a couple of weeks and make it "official" with photos and all!



Baby Schoff,



I love you already, I am so happy you are giving me the chance to be a Mommy again for a second time. I can't wait for you to meet your big sister Violet, and just be in our lives! Our life is already better because of you.......we love you!



Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment