Friday, January 22, 2010

Will it ever stop!?!

Just as I wast thinking I was in the clear with my morning sickness, it strikes again! Yesterday, I was home from work all day spending quality time with my toilet and trash can. By dinner, I managed to eat a burrito from Taco bell and a sprite. Yay! This morning is somewhat better...I decided to get something in my stomach right away, so I had a banana and ginerale for breakfast. That seemed to do the trick until I got to work! Needless to say, my trash can is on standby right next to me. I haven't had to use it yet, thank goodness, I've been able to dash to the restroom every time it strikes! Sooo, enough with all the puke talk.

Steve and I (and Mom) have started buying diapers already! Steve is such a sweetheart...he ran to the grocery store last night to get my desired food items: carrots, real ranch dressing, peaches, cottage cheese, grapes, bannanas, apples, and gingerale - then he surprised me by throwing in some pampers swadlers!! Immediately I had to open the package and pull one out! I couldn't believe how small they were, and they smelled so good...haha. This weekend we plan on starting the conversion of the middle bedroom into the baby's room. I am looking forward to getting everything out of there, and start bringing in the baby items! We'll post pictures of our progress after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment